The back of the QuiltCon quilt is finished and off to be long arm quilted by the wonderfully generous Diane. Here's a look-- it wasn't trimmed or squared off, but we managed to piece the whole thing together completely from donated fabric. Cortney, Peggy and I were busy sewing and pressing for about three hours after we figured out the design.
There was one huge piece of white fabric with green circles, so that became one side, and we continued with the charcoal stripe theme to reference the front. The other side was pieced from three inch wide strips.
Thanks to the team and everyone who gave fabric! More updates will come as we have them.