Thursday, September 27, 2012

My new DVD from Quilting Arts is out!!

My copies of the "no rules" DVD, Free-Form Fabric Art, arrived today and I haven't opened them yet.  I'm not that eager to watch myself - LOL.

You can't tell from the clip on Quilting Arts' website, but I really had fun making this video. It's really an hour workshop of process - from printing to slicing to designing on the wall, if I remember correctly<g>.

Quilting Arts TV runs on Public Television but unfortunately we don't receive it in this area of the country.  I was a guest on the show and they asked me to film a workshop DVD afterwards, so this is it.  It's my second DVD for Quilting Arts - the first one was on gelatin printing. But honestly, this one is better -- and longer.

I really wish more of you would post on the blog and share your work between meetings.  Remember - OCTOBER 18TH is the next meeting!

Bring your scrap lunch-bag, something to share, and your ideas for actiivities/challenges you'd love to do. See you soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you comment!